Recent content by Ominee

  1. Ominee

    ⚡ GainWorkers | Real Human Micro Tasks for Digital Marketing | Live Broadcast Viewers | Proof-Based Delivery $0.05-$25 | SMM API

    I think you should make it a package service, because right now it's importing and listing the pricing as a per 1k service. Changing it to package manually is a whole lot
  2. Ominee

    ⚡ GainWorkers | Real Human Micro Tasks for Digital Marketing | Live Broadcast Viewers | Proof-Based Delivery $0.05-$25 | SMM API

    For the smm API, you need to be clear and specific, I tested the service import and the prices is confusing if it's per k or per person that complete it. Kindly be specific.
  3. Ominee

    [No VOIP] JuicySMS.com SMS Verification! Real Numbers. # CHEAP # API # AUTOMATIC #

    I would like to redeem my €3.00 free credit. Here is my personal code: BHW-D1MS-799J-WP90-7D15
  4. Ominee

    YouTube Video Promotion Services – Real Traffic

    Test balance elef229
  5. Ominee

    Dripfeed Panel Scam: My Experience with These Scammers

    Honestly, this panel is a total scam, listing services that stopped working and then tell you to wait for a month for them to update the service. They're scammers
  6. Ominee

    Dripfeedpanel.com - SMM PANEL | Free Test | Buy Cheap Instagram - YouTube - Spotify - Twitter - TikTok And More! INSTANT & 24 HRS SUPPORT!

    Have raised multiple tickets and not a single answer from you or your team. At least, if you're asked a question or raise an issue about a service on ur panel, you can either fix it or reply to ticket. But y'all choose to ignore it. Before I fund it, there's a reason why, not because I want to...
  7. Ominee

    LikeMeMore.Club – SMM Services for Instagram, TikTok, YouTube & More

    Can't find the service with this ID
  8. Ominee

    Dripfeedpanel.com - SMM PANEL | Free Test | Buy Cheap Instagram - YouTube - Spotify - Twitter - TikTok And More! INSTANT & 24 HRS SUPPORT!

    Your YouTube watch hour is not working and it's been over 36 hours I placed the order, and you're not replying to ticket any. This is worst
  9. Ominee

    LikeMeMore.Club – SMM Services for Instagram, TikTok, YouTube & More

    Is your YouTube watch time working
Back
Top