Recent content by Old Man

  1. O

    Happy birthday to "SNEHA"

    Happy Birthday Sneha :)
  2. O

    best way to make money from blogging

    Creating your own products is a good idea, but not a smart one since its a time consuming. Write great contents about great products which has more searches and post it in your blog. Don't rely on only one thing to earn money, keep it coming from multiple channels like adsense, affiliate...
  3. O

    People who are victims of abuse blog

    IMHO, I don't think that's a good niche. Your idea is good but try some other niche that sells well. Anyway that is my thought, you better do what you think of and learn from experience.
  4. O

    penalized site

    Doing 301 will flow the penalty to your fresh site as well, so never do that for good sake. Write great unique contents and have a good start with the new one. Stay focused in building high quality relevant backlinks to gain visibility in search engines.
  5. O

    Need to remove negative blog link from Google search page 1

    Just sent you a PM, kindly check and revert back in PM or skype.
  6. O

    What Anchors Do You Guys Use?

    IMHO the keyword distribution should be 1) exact match - 30% related keywords - 30% generic - 30% url - 10% 2) When it comes to content, use well written unique contents always. The content should be relevant to the niche and give information users.
  7. O

    Does quality really matter on Web 2.0s?

    If you're linking web 2.0 directly to your money site, then you need to stick on quality unique contents. If you're not directly linking your money site with web 2.0, then you need not to keep up with quality, but make sure that the article is readable and unique.
  8. O

    How to do effective Content Marketing?

    Write contents for your readers in a way that makes them engaged in it and incite them to share it. The is no such thing called "Build Relationship contents", you have to write it that way.
  9. O

    How I can appear in the top results of Google with a Keyword specified for at least a week

    Do Tiered link building for your specific keywords in high PR DA blogs and guest blogs. This will help you to get more visibility by placing your website on 1st page of Google.
  10. O

    Blog Suggestion

    Add more unique contents and colors to it. It looks really simple, without contents your blog will end up with increased bounce rate.
  11. O

    is blog network a black hat seo.

    When it comes to link building for a purpose, it is of course not white hat. Not all black hat techniques are "not to follow" thing. When it is practiced properly knowing the tactics black hat will do good and work for you. Literally not all blog networks are black hat.
  12. O

    Reputation Management Guru Wanted

    I am working with many websites to suppress the negative reviews like ripoffreport and in enhancing their reputation. Made some success with my strategy, I hope I can partner with you in reputation management. I'll PM my skype id to you now. Let's discuss further in skype.
  13. O

    Looking to post an article to your blog (if you are a blogger)

    I have some blogs with good PR DA and alexa, hope you might be interested to post in my sites. I'll PM you my skype id.
  14. O

    Lots of Facebook Fanpage traffic

    Register a domain name on your facebook fan page or relevant to the name. Sign up in best cpa campaigns for both facebook fan page and your registered domain. Use your fan page to drive traffic to your site. You can earn from both your site and fan page.
  15. O

    Need help removing or pushing down a false Rip Off Report

    I've worked with websites to get rid of ripoffreport and other negative reviews from other consumer complaint sites. I can clean up and fill the first two pages of search result with good positive reviews about you. PM me if you're interested in my service. I'll PM my skype id to you now.
Back
Top