Recent content by Ocean Pirate

  1. Ocean Pirate

    Does Quora Traffic Still Convert better than Social Media traffic?

    I’d be curious to know how long it usually takes to see any real results from Quora. It seems like the kind of thing where you might put in effort for weeks before knowing if it’s actually working
  2. Ocean Pirate

    Telegram ads performance suddenly dropping, anyone else facing this?

    Funny how ads can work fine for days and then suddenly act like they forgot their job I’d be curious to know if this happens more with small budgets or even with campaigns that have been running for a while.
  3. Ocean Pirate

    indicate that a quora topic is becoming more competitive before answer visibility starts declining ?

    I guess another clue could be spending more time researching an answer but getting almost no response Makes you wonder if the topic is getting crowded or if your answer just wasn’t that interesting.
  4. Ocean Pirate

    Can Quora Marketing work for local Businesses?

    I never really considered Quora for local businesses before. I guess it could be interesting for services where customers have the same questions again and again, since one useful answer can keep getting found by different people.
  5. Ocean Pirate

    Is It Better to Promote a Telegram Channel, Bot, or Website?

    I’m still getting familiar with Telegram Ads, but one thing I’d probably watch is what happens after someone joins or clicks. Getting people there is one thing, but keeping them interested seems like a different challenge.
  6. Ocean Pirate

    Anyone Successfully Automating Reddit Growth in 2025? What's Still Working?

    I’m still pretty new to this, but I think the tricky part is knowing what’s actually worth automating. Some tasks might be fine to automate, but I’d still want to keep an eye on how the account is behaving.
  7. Ocean Pirate

    Reddit Ads Are Now Impersonating BBC & Financial Times to Push AI Investment Scams

    The part that got me was how many steps are involved before someone even realizes it’s a scam. I’d probably just close the page if it started asking for investment details. It’s getting harder to tell what’s legit sometimes.
  8. Ocean Pirate

    First time trying Reddit Marketing

    Yeah, Reddit can be a little confusing when you’re new I’ve had comments disappear too, even when they seemed pretty normal. I’m still figuring it out, but I’ve found that just watching how people talk in a subreddit helps a lot.
  9. Ocean Pirate

    Has Reddit become more commercialized than it used to be?

    Yeah, Reddit definitely has more marketing than before. But I still come across plenty of genuine discussions, so I don’t think it’s gone completely.
  10. Ocean Pirate

    Reddit now have video comments..

    I’m curious how this will affect the comments over time. If people start using videos a lot, Reddit threads could look quite different from what we’re used to.
  11. Ocean Pirate

    What's your solutions for that content works in one subreddit but fails in another subreddit?

    Timing can make a difference too. I’ve seen a post get very little attention at one time and do much better when posted later.
  12. Ocean Pirate

    Are Niche Subreddits Better for Traffic Than Large Subreddits?

    I’d probably keep a mix of both. Big subs can give you a wider test, while smaller ones can help you see where the same idea gets a better response.
  13. Ocean Pirate

    Randomly came back to Tumblr after years

    I forgot how different Tumblr feels compared to the newer platforms. The interface and overall style still have its own character, which is probably why some people keep coming back to it.
  14. Ocean Pirate

    How do you warm up tumblr account?

    I wouldn’t expect tag pages to pick up a brand-new account straight away. I’d give it some time and see if the visibility improves naturally.
  15. Ocean Pirate

    How can I rank keywords on the first page of Google search engine?

    As a newbie, the biggest difference for me was focusing more on search intent rather than just keywords. I had articles targeting the right keywords, but they didn't start improving until I looked at what was already ranking on page one and created content that matched what users were actually...
Back
Top