Recent content by öcal şahingözlü

  1. öcal şahingözlü

    For God sake how can I make 30 $ per day with 3k invest

    Additionally, between 2019 and 2021, I also sold various types of articles and e-books, such as idea generation guides, niche-specific e-books, and Pinterest SEO. I managed to earn around $1000 during that time period, considering the exchange rate at that time. Making money can be easy if you...
  2. öcal şahingözlü

    For God sake how can I make 30 $ per day with 3k invest

    I am selling social media accounts. I have sold over 40k accounts in my country in the past 1.5 years (Facebook, Instagram, Gmail, Discord).
  3. öcal şahingözlü

    For God sake how can I make 30 $ per day with 3k invest

    I am not kidding. In my job, which I started with $ 0, I earn $ 20 per day after 1.5 years. I started to open a social media account with a second hand phone. I bought a new second hand phone as the account sold. I sold more accounts, bought more phones. Now I have 11 phones and earn $20 a day...
  4. öcal şahingözlü

    [CASE STUDY] Influence of Direction Signals on GMB Ranking

    wow, you did a really great job. I have been doing research on GBM for a long time. I currently have 8 iphones. i thought i could review from each of them manually with directions. directions will be made with software manually. I was thinking of testing for a random business in the future...
  5. öcal şahingözlü

    What's your big dream?

    I am a father and I have 2 children. My dream is to see them happy. For this reason, I want to send them to England and have them studied there.
  6. öcal şahingözlü

    Buy pink or blue membership?

    it looks different... but i would still like blue and i'll wait for it.
  7. öcal şahingözlü

    Glad to be a part of BHW - Looking forward to Contribute, Help Others, Learn, Earn and Grow Here!

    welcome. Although I am an old member, I preferred to read for a long time. this is really a platform where we can find many answers. After a long time, I decided to write now. so i'm new too.
  8. öcal şahingözlü

    How do I learn freelance writing?

    Article writing is a very competitive field. Follow the steps below to get a good place. 1- Learn basic SEO. 2- Write articles for yourself in different sectors. 3- Open a website where you can showcase your sample articles. 4- Open a sales topic on platforms where you can earn money. This...
  9. öcal şahingözlü

    How to make money, if you already have money?

    hello, to make money, you must first have an idea. This idea should be viable. It must be the buyer. E.g; I earn 300$ per month by selling accounts in my country (Turkey). I started with zero money. I first started earning 0.5$ per day. Then I invested again with my earnings. In this way, I...
  10. öcal şahingözlü

    Building and ranking a niche website in 2022

    a good guide. It is important to plan before you start work.
  11. öcal şahingözlü

    Is it allowed to sell or ask to buy a BHW account?

    I don't think it should be allowed to be sold.
  12. öcal şahingözlü

    SIM card for gmail

    This is my first post. I have 4 different phones and I can open 120 unconfirmed e-mails per day. Moreover, I earn money by selling them in my country (turkey).
Back
Top