Recent content by obik69

  1. obik69

    i'm into some phone farm and i'm wondering, guys how many tiktok/IG accounts you can generate per month from a single phone ?

    yes, but still u need factory reset to get new ID, or jailbreak + containers (but need use some libs to hide JB). There is no easy solution, but yea iphone is better as sandbox and hide most shit (not like android which let read/spy everything from ur mobile)
  2. obik69

    i'm into some phone farm and i'm wondering, guys how many tiktok/IG accounts you can generate per month from a single phone ?

    android check so many things, and can easy trace that u created accs from same mobile (without root). If u know root, u can do magic, but its not so easy as it sounds
  3. obik69

    [JOURNEY] Building iOS Apps 5000$/month MRR

    yes they are, why not?
  4. obik69

    [JOURNEY] Building iOS Apps 5000$/month MRR

    App wont be linked, I wont give my niches here, I dont need competition :D I finish soon 2nd app, no time to update this journey, but once I figure out something with results, I will back.
  5. obik69

    PHONE FARM BOX

    some3c.com
  6. obik69

    [JOURNEY] Building iOS Apps 5000$/month MRR

    Closing weeks 26–27, opening week 28. First — sorry for going quiet, I skipped the last update. Time's flying and I just kept my head down building. So this one's two weeks rolled into one. ## Weeks 26–27 - Poured a ton into the app. Polished it hard and shipped a bunch of new features — a...
  7. obik69

    [Journey] Building an iOS & Android App Empire

    I almost finish my MVP first app (utility), and still struggle what features makes free and what features make paid, do input ads day1, or make app fully paid day1 and so on, mess in head as f*ck :(
  8. obik69

    [Journey] Building an iOS & Android App Empire

    In your app distribution for tiktok u do mainly slides? or make some AI viral videos? if so what model u use for generate videos?
  9. obik69

    [JOURNEY] Building iOS Apps 5000$/month MRR

    I think if u calculate it 130$ + 99$ cost /12 months = 19$ month (costs u wont notice), can handle it per year with full time job (just more painful as u pay upfront for whole year) But honestly this tool is okay, but u kinda need it for 1 week, u find keywords and push app (maybe later for...
  10. obik69

    [JOURNEY] Building iOS Apps 5000$/month MRR

    Closing week 25, opening week 26. Lots moving this week — some real progress, a lot of doubt. ## Week 25 - Shipped a big update to the app. - Started working on localization — getting it ready for more languages. - Did the ASO homework: dug up keywords for different countries to target. - Spent...
  11. obik69

    [Journey] Building an iOS & Android App Empire

    @nakamura can I ask how u optimize ASO, title? is it like SEO on google or works diffrenty I mean ex. kword: life goals tracker u need use exact match? or just need use each word in title atleast once? so doest matter if title is goals life tracker or tracker life goals ?
  12. obik69

    [JOURNEY] Building iOS Apps 5000$/month MRR

    Drop the names here :) Yea I know hes course seller and I feel it when reading the book, kind of (I will teach u, but upsells in book). But it has some value more or less.
  13. obik69

    [JOURNEY] Building iOS Apps 5000$/month MRR

    Closing week 24, opening week 25. ## Week 24 Spent the week getting a new app off the ground — mostly groundwork: - structured the whole thing — how it's laid out and how every screen should look, - built the welcome page, - got the basic shell of the app in. Still on the fence about user...
  14. obik69

    [JOURNEY] Building iOS Apps 5000$/month MRR

    The hardest part for me is design (prepare animations, design - frontend), backend and functionalisties of app is the easiest part with claude nowadays. So I still see huge issue with generating something like character for app in diffrenct scenes, so I decided I use 2D just to deliver app, and...
  15. obik69

    [JOURNEY] Building iOS Apps 5000$/month MRR

    I don't even care about stuff like this imo ^^ I'm ready for this, I try not think about money right now, as I focus on learning curve and proper setup on ios farm, as we all know this game is about traffic (10/10 app without proper traffic won't make a dime, and I track competitors with trash...
Back
Top