Recent content by NurtureSales

  1. NurtureSales

    Looking for online marketing specialist for consumer products

    Hi, I am looking for online marketing specialist for consumer products. Please direct message me the details about your services & cost to discuss further. Thanks in advance.
  2. NurtureSales

    Anybody tried combo social media ads package here ? Need feedback

    Hi, Anybody here tried buying combo social media ads package targeting regions ? We are a small brand and looking to advertise in most platforms like Meta, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, especially traffic to Website etc. But we don't want to do all on our own individually. Any good packages you...
  3. NurtureSales

    Looking for help in buying products

    Hi, I am looking for help from someone to buy products through specific sites at specified time (during launch). I will send the money to buy and give commission for the work. Looking for only reputed Jr.VIP's or similar freelancers. Payment will be done through Paypal. Please send direct...
  4. NurtureSales

    Looking for customer email list from Kickstarter and Indiegogo websites

    Hi, I am looking for email list of registered customers in crowdfunding websites Kickstarter and Indiegogo for cold email campaign. Please DM me with details. Thanks.
  5. NurtureSales

    Looking to buy software bot farm for social media

    Hi, I am looking to buy a software bot farm for social media. Please message me with details and cost. Thanks.
  6. NurtureSales

    how i can start a bot farm?

    Anyone in BHW selling software bot farms ? If yes, can you please message me with details and cost ?
  7. NurtureSales

    Email Marketing Secrets?

    Anybody wish to give recommendations for best email marketing services in BHW ?
  8. NurtureSales

    Email Marketing Secrets?

    What are the points to be noted while buying email marketing services in BHW or in general? How to make sure their services land email in Inbox rather than other folders?
  9. NurtureSales

    Looking for lead / customer email id's of specific category

    Hi, I am looking for list of valid email id's for campaign of specific category customers from Amazon / eBay / Walmart. Can someone help me extract such information? Please DM with cost details only if you are allowed to provide such service here. Thanks.
  10. NurtureSales

    Looking for VCC - Visa

    Hi, I am looking for a VCC of Visa type and I can pay through Paypal or Credit Card. Through paypal, I can pay through Friends & Family. Please message only if you are authorized to sell like Jr. VIP's or Marketplace Sellers. I need one VCC for now and can order more if it works fine...
  11. NurtureSales

    Need a Visa VCC in US

    Hi, I am looking to buy a Visa VCC in US. Can someone point whom should I contact ? Thanks.
  12. NurtureSales

    Autodesk related software for cheaper price ?

    Hi, I am trying to buy Autodesk Fusion 360 software with all futures for cheaper price. Is there anyone who wants to sell their already purchased license for 1 to 3 years for lesser price ? Thank you.
  13. NurtureSales

    Email Marketing - Need service with several sender id's

    Hi, I am looking for an email marketing service person who have several email id's to send to one or few email id's with subject & body given by me. Like from 100 different sender email id's to one or few receiver email id's. Please PM me with charges and details like how many id's you have...
  14. NurtureSales

    Anyway to send money anonymously to Indian bank account?

    Thanks for your suggestions but I am outside India and can't use local exchange.
  15. NurtureSales

    Anyway to send money anonymously to Indian bank account?

    Thanks. But I am not able to find an option in Binance P2P to deposit directly into bank account.
Back
Top