Recent content by NulledCode

  1. NulledCode

    [Download] Unlimited WordPress Themes and Plugins

    Free trial has been created.
  2. NulledCode

    [Download] Unlimited WordPress Themes and Plugins

    Free trial has been created.
  3. NulledCode

    [Download] Unlimited WordPress Themes and Plugins

    Your free trial has been created.
  4. NulledCode

    [Download] Unlimited WordPress Themes and Plugins

    Sure, let me know your gplcellar username.
  5. NulledCode

    [Download] Unlimited WordPress Themes and Plugins

    Your updates are going out.
  6. NulledCode

    [Download] Unlimited WordPress Themes and Plugins

    Free trials have been created.
  7. NulledCode

    [Download] Unlimited WordPress Themes and Plugins

    Please verify your gplcellar.com user name, because I don't see it in my system. Free trial has been created. Free trial has been created.
  8. NulledCode

    [Download] Unlimited WordPress Themes and Plugins

    Free trial has been created.
  9. NulledCode

    [Download] Unlimited WordPress Themes and Plugins

    Hi, Downloading has been fixed. Please try again.
  10. NulledCode

    [Download] Unlimited WordPress Themes and Plugins

    Free trial has been created.
  11. NulledCode

    [Download] Unlimited WordPress Themes and Plugins

    Free trial has been created.
  12. NulledCode

    [Download] Unlimited WordPress Themes and Plugins

    I can give you a free trial so you can download it. Otherwise, you can checkout the Member Download section on BHW and find it there or request an update for it. Folks there are always helpful to share what they have.
  13. NulledCode

    [Download] Unlimited WordPress Themes and Plugins

    Apologies for my ignorance, but I'm not seeing the issue. I have Advanced Ads (Free) 2.0.25 (from GPL) installed along with the other 2 and I don't see any issues. It appears Advanced Ads (Free) has the license checks. I updated from 2.0.25 to 2.0.26 and didn't see this issue. I'll update 2.0.26...
  14. NulledCode

    [Download] Unlimited WordPress Themes and Plugins

    It looks like once you click on the "x" to close/remove the notification it goes away, even after deleting the plugin. I'll try to see if I can get it to display again and will look at getting it removed. There's a couple that might work, but are themes. The downside is you are locked into the...
  15. NulledCode

    [Download] Unlimited WordPress Themes and Plugins

    Free trial has been created. Are you asking to have the license notification removed from the Dashboard notifications list? I can double check but isn't it only displayed when the Pro version is installed?
Back
Top