Recent content by npm

  1. N

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Can you send me some samples?
  2. N

    I have 600$ to invest

    Once you're getting called out it's easy to say oh well I was being sarcastic, I was ironic haHAA.
  3. N

    I have 600$ to invest

    You have no clue, the OP is asking for genuine answers and you come and use decentralized and ripple in the same sentence. Take that shit back to San Fran or start making youtube guru videos.
  4. N

    I have 600$ to invest

    haHAA obviously ... (not)
  5. N

    I have 600$ to invest

    100% decentralized, something like ripple LOL! Smh, all these so called crypto guru's
  6. N

    BINANCE REGISTRATION OPEN

    What do you think this is some shitty wordpress site with people using wp forms? Make a post request to the url and you'll see ...
  7. N

    BINANCE REGISTRATION OPEN

    Lmao "code" the server will refuse it simple as that
  8. N

    Best hosting for 100k pageviews per day

    cdn + vps + caching
  9. N

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Give me 50% OFF Discount Coupon
  10. N

    My porn site journey

    Which plan do you use at stackpath? You host the videos yourself, with this traffic it must be expensive unless you use google drive? If not where do you host videos? Do you have a dedicated server?
  11. N

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    ordered #63J
  12. N

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Can I have a coupon?
  13. N

    Vitrocoin - 100 coin on registration

    What if they don't encrypt passwords and go through all mails + password in all exchanges and take your money (if you use the same login)? They're playing 4d chess lol.
  14. N

    So how come people virus me with miners? Do i have bitcoin on my brand new laptop

    If it's a new laptop then open it up (warranty will void) and check if there's a hardware wallet. Make sure to put the laptop for 1 minute in the microwave and cover it with salt to encrypt the data before you screw your laptop open.
Back
Top