Recent content by noviaa

  1. N

    I want to run Replica ads

    hi. I am thinking about this idea, launching a replica store. Nothing ready yet but if I find someone to run ads I will set up a store etc. I know a provider I just need to be sure that we can run ads smoothly thanks.
  2. N

    I want to create a YouTube channel

    Pick a topic you can actually stick with. look at what you enjoy, what people are searching for and what you can make consistently.
  3. N

    Is it worth running paid ads on Weibo, or is organic growth still effective?

    Organic can still work but paid ads make more sense if you already know what content performs. I'd test organic first then put budget behind the winners.
  4. N

    Need help with Pinterest growth!

    Pinterest can slow down sometimes. I'd check analytics find what used to work and start testing new formats and keywords from there.
  5. N

    Has anyone actually generated traffic from Myspace recently?

    Myspace feels pretty dead for marketing but there might still be some niche use cases.
  6. N

    Tumblr Indexing Issue: Why aren't my backlinks showing up in Search Console?

    GSC can be pretty slow with external links. I'd give it some time and focus on making the Tumblr pages useful and indexable instead of trying to force them.
  7. N

    Why is reddit so strict now?

    Yeah, Reddit dose seem stricter lately. If your accounts keep getting banned I'd first figure out what's triggering it rather than creating more accounts. Check the specific subreddit rules and any account warnings you're getting.
  8. N

    how to max out on organic non-follower reach on instagram

    I think the biggest mistake is posting for mainly existing followers. try making some content specifically for discovery watch me create this, before/after, process clips, quick tips, or a story behind the piece. then compare the non-follower percentage across formats.
  9. N

    how to fix bad qulity on tiktok after upload

    Check whether the video looks bad in your phone's gallery before uploading. If its already soft there TikTok isn't necessarily the problem.
  10. N

    My linkedin connection requests suddenly stopped getting accepted...what changed?

    The profile itself matters more than people think. If someone get a request from a person they don't recognize they usually check the profile first. Make sure the headline and About section immediately explain what you do.
  11. N

    Growing a new Facebook page

    What's working for you guys right now for growing a new Facebook page? I've tried regular posting, but the growth feels really slow. Curious what strategies are actually working these days.
  12. N

    Are Ai written articles still ranking consistently in 2026?

    the interesting part is that formatting and internal linking hepled alongside the edits. it makes me wonder how much of the improvement is content quality versus the overall site structure.
  13. N

    Curious: does voice search matter for small sites??

    Page speed and mobile usability are worth improving anyway because they help all users not just voice searches.
  14. N

    How can internal linking be optimized for news sites?

    I also keep an eye on search console's internal-links report to see which pages are receiving links and whether important content is getting overlooked.
  15. N

    Is multilogins new free 5 profile plan good?

    The free plan is probably fine for basic use, but no tool can guarantee accounts won't get flagged.
Back
Top