Recent content by NOVA DIGITAL

  1. NOVA DIGITAL

    ⎝⎝✨HH AGENCY✨⎠⎠ FACEBOOK ADS ACCOUNTS FOR RENT ✅ NO SPENDING LIMIT ⭐ CLOAKING & PIXEL INCLUDED ♐ FEE FROM 4% ❤️ 24/7 ASSISTANCE ⏰

    Service fees are lower than other providers, the account is stable, and support is enthusiastic. The service is excellent.
  2. NOVA DIGITAL

    Hello Everyone, I'm from Vietnam - Happy to join BHW

    I want to focus on paid advertising.
  3. NOVA DIGITAL

    Running Nutra ads on Meta.

    That's right, recently Meta has become stricter in reviewing ads. Nutra ads don't last as long as they used to. But I see some advertisers still running ads and maintaining them for a long time. I'm not sure how they circumvent Meta's rules or what tricks they use. If anyone knows, please...
  4. NOVA DIGITAL

    Hello Everyone, I'm from Vietnam - Happy to join BHW

    New here and looking to connect for traffic generation, digital marketing advice, and some good networking. Thank you all in advance, and it's a real pleasure to be part of the group!
Back
Top