Recent content by NoFaceNoFace

  1. N

    [JOURNEY] Building iOS Apps 5000$/month MRR

    Im looking for a partner with a phone farm to do the mass distribution for my b2c app, already doing money, if this interests you shoot me a dm
  2. N

    HOW TO KEEP HIGH RETENTION ON SLIDESHOWS?

    Title says it, I have a 5 iPhone farm, slideshows are getting 500-1k views each but people only reach the 2nd slide and then swipe, my CTA is in the 4th slide so all the views i'm getting are worthless, question is, how do I boost the retention?
  3. N

    +100k impressions first week

    I'm using Social Media Bot, you can search it on the Chrome Extension Store, it has a robot face as icon
  4. N

    +100k impressions first week

    Hey, decided to do an update 1 week later, impressions are doing good, and I'm growing followers at a 50 followers/day rate, I'm a web dev so I'm making a porn tube with hopes of redirecting traffic in the future
  5. N

    +100k impressions first week

    Nice GPT skills
  6. N

    +100k impressions first week

    I've started an adult X page with an old account (4.9k followers) this monday and I managed to gain +100k impressions so far but there's a trick to it, I'm posting in NSFW communities so when I try to do a normal post with a smartlink, it doesn't perform well enough. My roadmap so far: -No...
  7. N

    How to grow on X?

    Hello I'm new in this forum and in this world of seo, marketing etc... I have an NFT X account with almost 5k followers that I haven't use in a long time, I now want to turn it in one of those accounts that uploads adults videos with a LosPollos link or whatever. My question is how do I start...
  8. N

    How to make clickable Videos on X (Twitter) ?

    Yeah, for me it opens alibaba in the appstore lol
  9. N

    How to make clickable Videos on X (Twitter) ?

    Hey @LilMosey , which link do you put in the post to earn money, is it just a funnel to your website or maybe a link monetizer liker linkvertise? I came across some tweets with these ads and when you open the video it autoclicks and opens another tab automatically, i would want to replicate that
Back
Top