Recent content by Noahiya

  1. N

    Do you still check pages that rank for the wrong keywords?

    I check the SERP before proceeding with any change to the page. If the intent is correct, I will expand organically; however, if it was just a test from Google for another search, I will not take any action.
  2. N

    Manual google penalty signs

    gs would be the place I would start looking for answers to this question. In case there are no notices regarding manual actions, then I would consider the above-mentioned possibilities.
  3. N

    Client outreach seems harder lately

    It certainly does. at least that is how I see it. It is always more effective to begin with an observation or a win than with the pitch.
  4. N

    Do you guys use guest post marketplaces to compare different publishers before choosing where to place a link?

    I have used marketplace in order to search for sites but nonetheles I still do my own research before buying anything. dr is a bad metric nd should never be trusted blindly.
  5. N

    Is a Thank-You Page Really Necessary?

    Imo thank you page can get increased usage by the users if it has something that is useful to the user or aids in the proces of tracking and not just becuz every funnel has one. If it has nothing beneficial after conversion, then it should be scrapped.
  6. N

    US Google Rank

    but there is also some room left to improve ranking of US web resource. start with analyzing your niche, keywords, content nd backlink before doing anything else. what is your website like?
  7. N

    Does karma still matter?

    It is indeed useful, at least in my view, for overcoming the barrier of subreddit nd building some form of trust. but as they say, quality take precedence over quantity.
  8. N

    Instagram Phone Number Verification

    Yes, today the quality of the SMS service is vry unreliable. At times, certain numbers get exhausted at a vry fast rate hence, opting for different provider would work I think.
  9. N

    What is one SEO tactic you stopped using and why?

    I have ceased making an attempt to precisely use keyword . currently, I focus more on intent nd answering search queries.
  10. N

    Hyy BHW

    Hey everyone, I am new here nd joined BHW to learn more about SEO nd digital marketing. looking forward to learning from experienced members nd sharing ideas along the way.
Back
Top