Recent content by nikooola

  1. nikooola

    YouTube engagement automation

    thanks! what if all I care about for now is just the comment love?
  2. nikooola

    YouTube engagement automation

    It seems most of the "panels" that sell this stuff are just junk engagement that will get you penalized. Let's say I set up my own proxies, anti-detect browsers, and aged YouTube accounts. Can I automate the engagement without getting penalized?
  3. nikooola

    Getting Started on X

    If I want to manage multiple accounts on X, is it same as facebook and YouTube? 1. Get anti-direct browser (like Incognition or ads power) 2. Use a proxy service (this seems to be the biggest running cost) 3. Get an aged account Keep all three of those things paired in a profile and then...
  4. nikooola

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Let's say I use your service to comment on some ads... isn't facebook smart enough to know the ad wasn't delivered to that person? How do we use this without getting our ad account shut down?
  5. nikooola

    Socialpire YouTube Bot ⚡ Mass Uploader ⚡ Profile Updater ⚡ Comment ⚡ Upvote ⚡ Subscribe ⚡ Rate ⚡ Scraper

    Hi, does this platform allow you to load up custom comments that you'd like posted on the videos?
Back
Top