Recent content by Nikolaos

  1. Nikolaos

    What is SEO, and how does it benefit a website?

    SEO means search engine optimization and it's the work that you need to do in order for your websites/blogs to rank.
  2. Nikolaos

    What is Working on Instagram Right Now?

    Posting consistently, high value content can work wonders on one's reach and engagement.
  3. Nikolaos

    Thoughts on judge channels?

    Yeah but technically to comment on a law channel does the commentator need to be a lawyer? Or am I missing something?
  4. Nikolaos

    I just checked how many parasite articles I posted this year. Here is what I found out...

    I'm interested in that as well. So you've found a way to index under 1-2 days reliably?
  5. Nikolaos

    Will it still be worthwhile to create websites in 2026 and beyond?

    Yes if it's built to be shared, and if it's good enough, it WILL also be shared.
  6. Nikolaos

    Safe investments with reasonable ROI

    If you are in the EU you could try peer to peer lending. If you're in America you just have to max your 401k and buy mostly ETFs since these have the more potential to grow.
  7. Nikolaos

    Is CPA Still Worth It in 2026?

    How to do this with Roblox? I'm curious and I didn't know you could do CPA with Roblox.
  8. Nikolaos

    Getting trouble with ads account from BM Agency

    Facebook sometimes scans many accounts and bans them for no reason. If the accounts are yours I suggest appealing; if not then ask your seller to appeal for you and see how it goes from there.
  9. Nikolaos

    How to know if proxy is to blame

    Are the proxies dedicated to you? Maybe they've been flagged if they are not dedicated to you.
  10. Nikolaos

    Meta limits free shared links for pages to max. 2 per month

    IMO meta is so greedy doing this kind of move, don't you agree? And basically small publishers are getting f*ked.
  11. Nikolaos

    I am felling very sad after selling btc at $80K price, was holding for almost one year.

    You're basically gambling your money. And you ask us if we suggest you gamble more? Greediness is the reason why people losing their hard earned money. Because they follow the mass. Meanwhile institutional investors have gotten in, out and already have a good chunk of profit in their pockets.
  12. Nikolaos

    What AI tools are you actually using for SEO?

    Only chatgpt at the moment. I use it mainly for research, and sometimes for basic images generation.
  13. Nikolaos

    SMM panel Peakerr is a pure scam: How the hell are they famous?

    Hey if you have a log here on BHW you can probably get them shit listed. Apart from that, I say good luck to finding a reliable panel.
  14. Nikolaos

    Can’t create old Instagram accounts anymore?

    A lot of people have experienced this and there's no solution up until now sadly.
  15. Nikolaos

    Account hacked

    This +1. Also OP keep in mind that X's support is shit. Keep bothering them until they give you a definite/final answer.
Back
Top