Recent content by nicofan74

  1. N

    PandaBot.Net Free SEO Software for Websites, YouTube Videos and Social Media

    I've finally deleted it after weeks of trying. Moses is not being truthful about it and says "just delete it" if you don't want it. I asked multiple times and guessed he hides it in a hidden folder after I scoured my hard drive multiple times for the .exe file. I finally found it, in a HIDDEN...
  2. N

    PandaBot.Net Free SEO Software for Websites, YouTube Videos and Social Media

    Great! But WHAT is the exe file called? Getting rid of this if someone doesn't want it shouldn't involve 2 uninstall programs, searching a hard drive, and then Googling this forum for answers, you have a FAQ on your site but don't include it in there.
  3. N

    PandaBot.Net Free SEO Software for Websites, YouTube Videos and Social Media

    Did OP ever reply? It's outrageous the way this thing is designed to be hidden.
  4. N

    PandaBot.Net Free SEO Software for Websites, YouTube Videos and Social Media

    Hey Moses, how do I remove this from my computer? It didn't take long to realize the payoff /vs resources wasn't very good in the current form and I want to remove it, let it run 6 days to get 3 minutes of browsing on my site isn't much of a help. If you're thinking about trying this, beware...
  5. N

    Web 2.0 Site that indexes in under an hour

    Discovered it because one client in involved in stocks, needed some relevant sites for them. Web 2.0 might have been inaccurate, it's a site where people compare stock trading ideas, talk about techniques, etc. As far as how it was indexed and in the SERPS in less than an hour, I have no idea...
  6. N

    Web 2.0 Site that indexes in under an hour

    I included this in a reply to another thread on sites that index quickly. I've been doing ORM since 2012 and getting back on BHW after some time away it's great to see a dedicated sub forum. This doesn't sound like it's even possible, but I've tried it with 3 different profiles and it worked...
  7. N

    I Need an ORM Overflow person

    I've been doing ORM professionally since 2012. My company has always had a few clients we've run manual campaigns for at any one time, a small enough number I could manage myself. We've built a SaaS product in a related niche, and these days I just do not have the bandwidth to handle any more...
  8. N

    This social network will rank incredibly well nowadays:

    Vator.tv is great too, totally random site no one has heard of, but it will be on1st/2nd page without any effort, also big G seems to like using its profile photos in the photo results 2nd photo for one client. stocktwits gets indexed at a speed that did not seem possible, it was so fast I...
  9. N

    I am NEVER, EVER going to have sex again. Ever!

    1. Slow down 2. Relax 3. 99% chance you're fine
  10. N

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Placed an order today, and now when I'm trying to log in, your system isn't recognizing my email, even though I created an account and ordered today... I have to say Your website, specifically your order form is not user friendly, it's a mess of so many fields and text boxes, your infographic in...
  11. N

    PandaBot.Net Free SEO Software for Websites, YouTube Videos and Social Media

    Downloaded the browser, had the basic account and was all ready to upgrade until I read recent comments from the last few months, thanks everyone for chiming in. It's weird it saves as an .exe file and never anywhere I could find on my pc as an actual program. Knew something was up when I got...
  12. N

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Just bought the 600 signal package, confirmation 8KX30331114783622 I will post results when order is completed.
  13. N

    How to get free valid Credit card information to create trial accounts?

    In most countries this is a felony, in Sri Lanka, they'd probably chop off your hand. This isn't a marketplace for stolen credit cards, drugs, or human trafficking, etc.
  14. N

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Lot's of back and forth about crashes and responses from OP that everything is fine when they run it. Does anyone use this on a daily basis and not have to request support daily or weekly? This thing is a year old now, and apart from OP graphs showing CTR, haven't seen any daily users share this...
Back
Top