I'd separate pages that never got impressions from ones that got them and then dropped. For the dropped ones, line up the date of the drop with any edits, URL changes or removed internal links.
I’d split it when a section becomes useful on its own. For example, a domain transfer guide and troubleshooting a failed transfer are related, but the reader is at a different stage.
Appreciate everyone chiming in here. It’d help a ton if folks specified which platform or wallet they’re quoting, though. A flat exchange withdrawal fee and native on-chain gas are two totally different beasts, so comparing raw numbers across them doesn't really work. Especially on smaller...
When you pay for tools, hosting or domains with USDT, TRC20, ERC20, BEP20 and others all show up as options. Fees and confirmation times differ a lot between them, and not every wallet or exchange can withdraw on every network.
Which network is your default for online payments, and what made...
An .SI Name for Your Next AI Project
The White House's September 29 order calls for Super Intelligence (SI) terminology in U.S. executive-branch communications, where legally permitted.
Register.si has also linked the AI naming discussion to increased interest in .SI domains.
If you're...
I guess it means something like a plumber's site that turned into a casino promo site, then a page selling links. I'd check Wayback snapshots across several years, inner pages included.
I'd start with businesses you already work with. A supplier's partner directory, an integration listing, or a joint case study gives them a real reason to link to you.
I’d skip any marketplace that makes you publish other people’s links just to earn credits.
Check the actual page where your link would appear and whether its readers would have a reason to visit your site.
Double-check if that quote covers implementation or just recommendations. If you don't have an in-house SEO or dev, you might get handed a fat audit and still have to fix everything yourself.
Pitching your boss on a scope that includes agreed fixes plus a follow-up check is usually the safer bet.
I'd start with pages that already get impressions in Search Console. See what their queries ask that the page doesn't answer (pricing, an example, setup steps), fix a few, and check clicks and enquiries before doing the rest.
I get the appeal of .si, but 1,000x is a pretty bold prediction
Seeing a few real businesses actually launch on these names would get me a lot more interested.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.