Recent content by Newcastle

  1. Newcastle

    ⚡️________[Subscribepro Shop] Premium AI & SaaS Promo Codes | Upgrade Your Accounts Directly | Full Warranty________⚡️

    I have been using Lan's services for over a year - top guy great services.
  2. Newcastle

    I have 27k Tech Linkedin follower & 7k Linkedin Newsletter subs - best way to monitise

    Had account since 2019, I work in tech and have a fair amount of traction from my posts. I have had some interest in sponsorship (but it could be better.) and have tried affiliates (but no luck really) Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated,.
  3. Newcastle

    I need more linkedin newsletter subscribers

    Thanks for that. Much appreciated.
  4. Newcastle

    Advice needed : How can I monetize 22k followers 5.5k newsletter

    I have been reaching out, but not getting much traction to be honest.
  5. Newcastle

    Advice needed : How can I monetize 22k followers 5.5k newsletter

    What would the best way of getting sponsors for the newsletter?
  6. Newcastle

    Advice needed : How can I monetize 22k followers 5.5k newsletter

    I have been reading about this, but unsure about the risk/reward.
  7. Newcastle

    Advice needed : How can I monetize 22k followers 5.5k newsletter

    Here are my states 1) Account held since 2019 2) Im very active - approx 10 posts per day 3) 1.3M impressions per month 4) 22k followers 5) Weekly Newsletter 5.5k - get approx 9000 impressions 6) Profile views = 11k per week (approx) Any constructive ideas would be welcome.
  8. Newcastle

    What is Linkedin renting

    I have seen allot of Linkedin groups offering asking for Linkedin renting. Could someone explain.
  9. Newcastle

    I need linkedin impressions

    Is there any services available that could help with this?
  10. Newcastle

    Linkedin Coupon Code required

    I'm looking for a regular supplier of coupon codes. Also, if anyone know of anyone who sells newsletter subscribers .
  11. Newcastle

    Thinking about making a LinkedIN engagement circle

    Im part of several, but always looking for others. PM me if you want to start another - maybe via WhatsApp
  12. Newcastle

    I need more linkedin newsletter subscribers

    Thanks for that. I have been doing that and I do grow approx 100 per week, but still not at the rate I would like.
Back
Top