I focus on keeping traffic quality high, avoiding invalid clicks, monitoring traffic sources regularly, and following AdSense policies closely. I also review analytics reports often and secure the account with strong passwords and 2FA.
I would focus more on conversions and customer quality rather than just CTR. Keep both ads running until you have enough data, then move more budget to the one bringing better customers and lower acquisition cost.
Spotify is getting stricter with artificial streaming only focus on genuine listeners and organic promotion instead of trying to mimic real users with VPNs or proxies.
Yes you can use a Wise card for Google Ads if it is supported for your account just make sure the billing details and account information are genuine and consistent to avoid payment verification issues.
I would really not focus too much on proxies or account setup because youtube usually rewards strong content signals like retention engagement and consistency also try improving those first.
Personally i would like to test both and compare CPA and conversions as manual CPC gives more control while max conversions can work well with the enough data.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.