Recent content by ncerep076

  1. ncerep076

    Proxy and antidetect browser for Reddit farms

    Reddit is a whole other story, real headache. I used to struggle with it a lot, but now I've switched to Vision and things have gotten easier. The fingerprints are real, and the bot farms cookies on its own, so the accounts look practically real
  2. ncerep076

    Anti-Detect Browser+Proxy Setup?

    Every good anti-detect browser has tutorials and tips for newbies that explain everything you need to know to start using it. You can use any top-tier tool like Vision, for example, or similar ones.
  3. ncerep076

    whats a good Ad Network for gambling/casino

    Bro, I can recommend a few top networks for buying traffic, but Kadam's probably your best option at the moment
  4. ncerep076

    Where should I look for traffic?

    I've decided to switch from dating to finance, but honestly, I'm totally clueless. Where should I look for traffic?
  5. ncerep076

    What is the best Cpa platform at the moment?

    Hi, I haven't worked with these affiliate programs, but at the moment I'm working with Bona Fides, and it has all the features you've described. It's a great program for working with gambling vertical
  6. ncerep076

    Adsense vs Adx : What's the difference?

    I think it's about quality of service.
Back
Top