Recent content by mrgam

  1. M

    I recently purchased several backlinks, and I'm really curious

    I have purchased several links in Black Hat for approximately $10,000 from a very old and proven seller. It's the most powerful package, but when I checked the link construction with Arepro, several sellers used very similar links, methods, and referrer domains. All of them are spam-determined...
  2. M

    I have a question about serp about Korean keywords

    We built three webs with about 60 black keywords from kd in Korea and worked on them One was an old web and two were new websites, but a week after working on both new websites, the exposure to pages one to three was a week, and a lot of clicks occurred. However, a week later, one web page is 5...
  3. M

    Nice to meet you, Black Hat World.

    I joined because I’m very interested in SEO.
Back
Top