Recent content by MrBoss254

  1. M

    Are we allowed to discuss movies here?

    After finishing season 8 of FBI, I'm still not getting my Maggie and OA have never had any feelings for each other? I think the creators know if they did, things could get weird since they are the center of the whole show. But I still feel towards the end of the show, they will and the show...
  2. M

    Are iPhones really that classy?

    I mostly find it funny that people who own iPhones feel special. I mean my Android phone works just fine. I want to know if there is something I'm missing without iPhone, well aside from few tasks on miscrotask webs that I would need that phone to complete. Which other thing can be so...
  3. M

    I just Landed, literally!

    Hi BHW gang? Let's skip my real name but my brand name is MrBoss, as you can see on profile. I'm from Kenya, East Africa, I hope Africans are welcome too. I'm here as part of my research for ways to make money online through freelancing, websites, or affiliate programs. I was looking for...
Back
Top