Recent content by Mr_r00t

  1. M

    [Journey] Building an iOS & Android App Empire

    Hi Nakamura, Impressive results—congratulations. I previously posted about this: I received two complaints regarding my app names on my App Store account—one on July 28 and another on August 10. I responded quickly—within hours of receiving the complaints—and removed both apps from the store...
  2. M

    [Journey] Building an iOS & Android App Empire

    Hi Nakamura, I've been reading everything you post here for a while now, and I find it very impressive and inspiring. I started with apps (taking it seriously) about two months ago, and I've already made over $900 with a few apps, all with ASO and no marketing. Most are annual subscriptions, and...
  3. M

    Repurposing Social Media Sorcery - Go Viral With Repurposing

    Hi, I'm from a T3 country (posting on TikTok/Instagram from here), and I'd like to know if your method could help me reach the US or another T1 country. Thanks for your help.
Back
Top