Recent content by mpspringer

  1. M

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    2nd Order Placed :)
  2. M

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I want 30% Coupon Code
  3. M

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Just placed 2nd order. This service is highly recommend. We are seeing an increase of 15-25pts for both TF & CF. Excellent provider and quick turnaround!
  4. M

    crappy SEO Company ~ lol

    Just received this email: "Please tell your crappy SEO company to stop trying to post links on my blog. I moderate everything and it never gets posted. thanks, Sam" Sam Chinigo - schinigo<at>yahoo<dot>com samchinigo<dot>com</>blog Ok Sam, I'll stop.... LOL!
  5. M

    [FAQ] How I build, rank and monetize Authority Sites

    Very well written and informative explanation. This is one of the best tutorials out there! Rep + given
  6. M

    [FREE] Wordpress Silo Widget Plugin

    Thanks PHPBuilt for taking the time to write the code and generously share it! Would this plugin work with Wordpress Multisite install? Compatible with Thesis? I've uploaded the folder/file up into the Plugins folder. For some reason, the admin does not display nor recognize the "Silo"...
  7. M

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    First purchase completed. Transaction ID: 61S69453YA961134Y Looking forward to your service!
  8. M

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hi Chris, Could you please let me know when you're accepting new orders? I have a few to send your way. Thanks!
  9. M

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Order ID: 39SV8B4-B5QYG2 First time customer. I just placed my order for MVB. Looking forward to mastering it! Cheers!
  10. M

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    1st Order with your company. Looking forward to the results! 500 words x 75 articles Order: 4681683948
  11. M

    High PR Backlinks: Free & Easy

    Just wanted to share some powerful *free* backlinks. High DA with low OBL. On these blogs, you can easily leave your backlink. First, take a minute and read the article. Second, write an engaging, thoughtful comment. It's preferred to have at least 2-3 sentences with proper grammar...
  12. M

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    +1000 for Botwiz services!! True Backlink *****s :*****: If you need some serious backlinks (who doesnt?), look no further than Backlink Fuel. I've used several of their services and they have always over-delivered and exceeded my expectations. Seriously, you will have a hard time finding...
  13. M

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Transaction ID: 20L05525E65698832 Looking forward to racing around Nuremberg with G-RANK FERRARI !
  14. M

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1H177347FV493114D Awesome service!
Back
Top