Recent content by Mortal47

  1. Mortal47

    [Journey] Making 1000/day IG accounts

    when you have dynamic IP ADSL, yes, but turning off on takes a long time, but disconnect/connecting from ADSL takes like like 25-30 sec max
  2. Mortal47

    [Journey] Making 1000/day IG accounts

    I have never tried instantly but it should be possible since I know I used them in less than 6hr of rest, but I have not focused on using part, so for example, if I let it rest more it might help, when it comes to getting limit/verify notices
  3. Mortal47

    [Journey] Making 1000/day IG accounts

    your isp needs to provide dynamic IP service, how it works is, in this service when u disconnect (inside modem settings, not wifi) and connect again ISP gives you a new IP, so after each re-connect you have a new residual IP, but your ISP needs to be big enough so you won't get repetitive IPs
  4. Mortal47

    [Journey] Making 1000/day IG accounts

    4, ip are residual and it seems fine
  5. Mortal47

    [Journey] Making 1000/day IG accounts

    so this is where I am right now : (~3month after the start of the journey) any kind of help/ideas would be appreciated 1. change IP 2. make some accounts (new firefox incognito each time, also user-agent is randomized on startup by an addon) 3. change it again 4. make some more 5. suddenly I...
  6. Mortal47

    [Journey] Making 1000/day IG accounts

    I don't ;D using them will be hopefull the next journey but, as I mentioned I'm working on IG for 4 years I'm not sure what I'm doing is the best way but I just use right away (less than 24-48 hour rest) , instead of resting and doing little by little I try to use good IP and mimic an aggressive...
  7. Mortal47

    [Journey] Making 1000/day IG accounts

    figuring out the best platform : 1. the phone was simply too much of a hassle at least for the quantity I was going for, gave up kinda fast and moved to emulators 2. used LD player as an emulator installed Device emulator pro on it (DEP needs Xposed installed) I could also change some stuff...
  8. Mortal47

    [Journey] Making 1000/day IG accounts

    Setting up needed tools: 1. got me an old laptop installed win10 (HD screen) 2. got me a dynamic IP from an ISP, residual range changes each time to reconnect! 3. picked an automation software (automatic mouse and keyboard) easy to use and does my job how I want it to very few errors/hiccups...
  9. Mortal47

    [Journey] Making 1000/day IG accounts

    Hello guys I found BHW a couple of days ago when was googling on browser device_id/fingerprinting and it gave me some ideas and more importantly hope ;D because I was really out of ideas. so I decided to make a thread here so I could also share some of my findings over the past 3 months and...
Back
Top