Recent content by mordekaiser

  1. M

    Untargeted views to a website

    So there is one competition in my university where we have to make a website and attract a lot of attention to it in terms of page views for 7 days. My goal is to do 10-50k per day page views (unique 10-50k people to enter in website per day). The website will have bot detection and traffic...
  2. M

    Page views high number request

    Do you know how much will approximately cost me for lets say 25,000 website visits per day based off previous experience in these low tier countries? Are we talking here about hundreds of $ per day or few tens of $ per day?
  3. M

    Page views high number request

    I don't think its viable to do all these stuff long term. I want to do paid marketing. It doesn't matter what website will be, its on us to create anything. My problem is that we have 7 days and i want to achieve this in 7 days. I have budget. I don't have time to do seo optimizations, post on...
  4. M

    Page views high number request

    Greets. So there is one competition in my school where we have to make a website and attract a lot of attention to it in terms of page views for 7 days. My goal is to do 10-50k per day page views (unique 50k people to enter in website per day). The website will have bot detection and traffic...
Back
Top