Recent content by moazzamhs12

  1. M

    are zero click keywords still worth targeting?

    Yeah, but I’d be selective. If the keyword has strong commercial intent or can lead users to other pages, it can still be worth targeting. For pure informational queries with no click potential, I’d usually prioritize something else.
  2. M

    Do you build links straight away or wait for the page to move

    I usually build a few relevant links early rather than waiting for rankings first. For a new site, I go slower; for an established site, I’m more comfortable building links sooner. Quality and relevance matter more than timing.
  3. M

    Going viral with AI contents

    I wouldn’t remove the AI label just to try to get more reach. If the content is good and people actually watch, engage and share it, that should matter more than whether it’s flagged as AI. The bigger thing is making the account/content feel original rather than mass-produced.
  4. M

    Is Travel Blogging Still Worth It in 2026

    I don’t think the opportunity is gone, but I wouldn’t start with a broad “travel blog.” Pick a specific angle or destination, build genuinely useful content around it, and expand once you’ve built some topical authority. In 2026, having first-hand experience and unique information can make a big...
  5. M

    Hi BHW

    Welcome to BHW! Link building and Reddit marketing are both great areas to explore. Hope you find plenty of useful strategies and connections here.
  6. M

    when do you split a page instead of making it longer

    I’d mainly look at search intent rather than page length. If the searches need different answers or audiences, splitting usually makes sense. If the intent is still closely related and the page ranks well, I’d leave it alone and avoid fixing what isn’t broken.
  7. M

    2026 AI OFM is this still viable?

    It can still work, but I’d focus more on learning the marketing and content side than building a big phone farm. AI can speed up content creation and testing, but audience growth, consistency and account management are still the hard parts.
  8. M

    Where to learn SEO?

    Start with Google’s SEO documentation and learn the basics of technical, on-page, and off-page SEO. Then build a small site and practice what you learn—real projects will teach you much faster than courses alone.
  9. M

    Is anyone doing blogging/guest blogging with AI automation?

    I’ve used AI mainly for research, outlines and speeding up repetitive tasks rather than fully automated publishing. It saves a lot of time, but human editing is still important for quality, originality and accuracy. The best results seem to come from combining both.
  10. M

    i findout my expired domain had an adult history, what should i do now ?

    I wouldn’t abandon it just because of the old adult history. Check Google Search Console for manual actions, clean up old spam URLs, review the backlinks, and then build it normally. The old history alone shouldn’t automatically kill the domain.
  11. M

    one narrow niche or related subjects - which works best for blogs??

    I’d start with one clear niche and build topical depth first. Once you have enough coverage, expand into closely related topics — it’s easier to build relevance that way than covering everything from day one.
  12. M

    Need some info on doing Google Reviews

    I wouldn’t risk creating accounts just for reviews — Google can flag/remove unnatural review activity. If you need genuine reviews, get them from real customers who actually used the service.
  13. M

    My website traffic going down by every weak

    First check GSC to see whether the drop is from specific pages, keywords, or the whole site. Then check recent Google updates, indexing/technical issues, competitors, and backlink changes before making major content changes.
  14. M

    Hello everyone

    Welcome! Performance marketing and ad networks are always changing, so there’s plenty to learn and discuss. Looking forward to seeing your insights and experiences around the forum.
  15. M

    Hi everyone!

    Welcome to the forum! Marketing and digital products are definitely interesting areas to explore. Looking forward to seeing what you learn and share here.
Back
Top