Recent content by Miniyums

  1. Miniyums

    Are You Performing a Search Intent Check Before Creating Content?

    Absolutely the keyword gives you the starting point but the SERP shows you what Google and users actually expect that context makes it much easier to create content that matches the intent.
  2. Miniyums

    How Long Do You Keep a Link-Building Strategy Before Changing It?

    I agree that trying to change things up too quickly can make it hard to tell what worked. I would do some tracking of rankings, impressions and traffic before making any big changes to the strategy.
  3. Miniyums

    Are You Performing a Search Intent Check Before Creating Content?

    I usually check the SERP first because it helps understand what type of content Google is actually rewarding for that keyword
  4. Miniyums

    SEO Specialists which Backlinks Work for You in 2026?

    I usually focus on relevant guest posts and niche edits, while making sure the sites have real traffic and relevance
  5. Miniyums

    Whitehat SEO versus Blackhat SEO in 2026 ?

    For long term projects I prefer whitehat SEO since it feels more sustainable and easier to manage over time
  6. Miniyums

    Viral Instagram post

    I have also seen this trend and I think part of it is because people are tagging reels with hashtags that they already know are performing well. If a tag is associated with a post that is going viral, then they are going to start using it more and more and hope that gets their post the same...
  7. Miniyums

    SEO Strategies That Really Work in 2026

    I think sharing actual tests and results is much more useful than general SEO advice would be interesting to hear which strategies have given you the most consistent results in 2026
  8. Miniyums

    How to make money? Any idea?

    If you already have web development skills, I would focus on one specific service and target a niche instead of offering everything. Building recurring clients or a small product could also be worth exploring.
  9. Miniyums

    Want to start blogging but not sure where to begin.

    I would start with a simple website and focus on one topic you actually know about. Consistent useful content matters more than trying to publish a lot at the beginning.
  10. Miniyums

    Do Instagram Stories still help with growth?

    I think Stories are still useful for keeping followers engaged, especially with polls and quick updates. Reels seem better for reaching new people while Stories help maintain the audience.
Back
Top