Recent content by Mindgamer

  1. M

    CSRDP.HOST - Servers in Europe with AMD EPYC 9454 and NVMe SSD storage for your projects, VPN, and development.

    Hello, I have been waiting for your response on ticket #5183 for about a day now. Can you resolve that asap?
  2. M

    HOSTCAY.COM - OFFSHORE DMCA IGNORED & ADULT HOSTING: Shared Web Hosting, Linux, Windows & Storage VPS Servers, Streaming & Dedicated Ser...

    Hi, could I get the current discount code for your Linux VPS plans please? Looking at VPS V1 (2GB) to start. Thanks!
  3. M

    HostMeNow.org | Webhosting & Servers - Windows/Linux | OFFSHORE | From $3

    i would like to get a discount code
  4. M

    AvenaCloud - Offshore DMCA Ignored VPS Hosting | IPv4 + IPv6 | Cheap Monthly VPS

    I am still waiting for any response from you either here or on your website's ticket. My service is still suspended even after payment. Are you gonna respond and fix the issue?
  5. M

    AvenaCloud - Offshore DMCA Ignored VPS Hosting | IPv4 + IPv6 | Cheap Monthly VPS

    Hello, I already paid for my due invoice a few days ago through paddle but it still shows as unpaid and service was suspended yesterday. Can you please check the ticket #270258 And kindly reinstate immediately?
  6. M

    AvenaCloud - Offshore DMCA Ignored VPS Hosting | IPv4 + IPv6 | Cheap Monthly VPS

    Hello, I have ordered a Linux VPS a few hours ago, still waiting for activation. Order #1536384352 I also have opened a ticket on your site btw.
  7. M

    ⚡ OceanicHost.com - OFFSHORE DMCA IGNORED HOSTING, OFFSHORE DOMAINS, LINUX & WINDOWS VPS, DEDICATED SERVERS

    please send me the discount code for offshore linux VPS, thanks
Back
Top