Recent content by milesov

  1. M

    human vs IA challenge running an adult website

    as for me, I would definitely not advise you to launch an SEO campaign on marketplaces. It is necessary for you to focus more on such aspects as topic relevance, traffic, indexing nd so on. backlinks won't make your life any easier.
  2. M

    Instagram reels appear bad even when uploaded in HD

    tbh start by exporting in 1080x1920, H.264, maximum quality, since IG always encodes everything nd the 4K one sometimes look worse
  3. M

    Get your domain through a broker

    to be honest, it is quite frustrating working with commission from broker . I believe it is imprtant to research the history of both the domain nd the landing page but work through escrow.
  4. M

    Does Content Pruning or Refreshing Help With Re-ranking?

    to be frank, I would go for refreshing the page with impressions. pruning will be applicable only if the page is dead or duplicate.
  5. M

    Ranking Volatility After Aggressive Link Campaigns?

    this is becuz I have seen the same pattern. what I would recommend to you is that you should wait till it stabilizes itself before making any change to the site.
  6. M

    How to find Real Estate clients that want to sell their property?

    reach out to the brokers in your area personally because there are brokers that have junior broker working for them or brokers who work on referrals.
  7. M

    hye i need advice related to parasite seo

    not even a set schedule to recover—TBH, just keep testing, but create your own asset nd learn SEO/pay-per-click traffic since one update will ruin it all.
  8. M

    What are technologies behind SMM panels?

    when you are just starting out, start by using APIs nd services that are legit; device farms cost money really fast nd bans cost you even faster.
  9. M

    Thinking of Leaving Adsterra Any Good Alternatives?

    Do a split test for smaller scale using the same GEO nd offering first, as propellerads or HillTopAds might behave differently due to their positioning.
  10. M

    I recently purchased several backlinks, and I'm really curious

    It would be wise to test the small part first nd check how it affects the ranking, referral nd indexing of the web page.
  11. M

    How do I get people to use my forum

    the ads may attract traffic, but sustained participation requires a few committed users who can generate arguments worth participating in.
  12. M

    Does updating old content still work?

    page that experience a decrease in traffic will be identified through google search console, followed by their optimization to add information or alter the intent—or create a new intent altogether.
  13. M

    Is it possible to earn income with AI content?

    content generated by AI certainly has potential to make some money for you, however, I would not completely depend on the website that solely relies on AI-generated content. You may resort to AI to reduce the time spent in writing content but there must be something unique about it.
  14. M

    what SEO experiment gave you a result you didn't expect?

    I have also observed its effectiveness even when trimming down thin pages. the traffic was supposed to go down, but the gud page began getting more impression nd rankings.
  15. M

    How can i get my Site to show in ChatGPT ?

    there is no single ranking factor, but everything revolves around creating sign of authority. If you have a powerful brand that is regularly mentioned nd has gud information, then it will be understood by the AI algorithm.
Back
Top