Recent content by midnight_rider

  1. midnight_rider

    Guest Post Sites Wanted Real Traffic & Relevant Niches

    Am looking for .de websites with good traffic and relevant niches Please, send me your list along with stats, type and prices of links. No PBNs or spam I will check sites you provide and place an order if I like them
  2. midnight_rider

    Does the age of a website still matter for SEO?

    Domain age is a weak factor new sites rank fine with great content and proper SEO focus on value not waiting for domain to age.
  3. midnight_rider

    How Should a Beginner Start on Pinterest for Traffic in 2026?

    Pinterest SEO first Keywords in board titles pin titles descriptions design matters less post 5 10 pins daily traffic takes 2 4 months.
  4. midnight_rider

    I finally got it. I just did it.

    Respect the grind 2 months of failure then 6 days of breakthrough thats how it works keep digging that gold mine cheers and good luck.
  5. midnight_rider

    Is making Youtube faceless channel still profitable?

    Yes finance niche pays well use stock footage voiceover and clear scripts focus on value not just visuals consistency and thumbnails matter most.
  6. midnight_rider

    Removal instagram post.

    Report the post for false information or harassment from multiple accounts contact Instagram support directly if it has your real name consider legal advice.
  7. midnight_rider

    Any content you suggest to reupload to YT?

    Reuploading without changes gets copyright strikes add new voiceover editing, or commentary public domain works or reaction videos are safer bets.
Back
Top