To me, it is always the ones where I gets a sense of genuine concern from the other side rather than just normal looking for interactions that encourage me to comment if I has anything to say.
The imo original is becoming increasingly important, but it does not means that each piece of content has to be 100 percent unique. Even basic content will do as long as it has some value for its audience.
For me it was realizing that i should not equate a peak ranking with success strategy. If it does not survive bad weeks and updates then I does not take it as an asset.
TBH I would not bother looking for the cheapest panel. In case the likes does not stick, it would not really matter how cheap it is only if it looks genuine.
Imo hashtags do help with some categorization but they would not be able to salvage a bad video. i gets better outcomes when the hook and watch tym are doing all the work.
As for me micro tweaks to the page can be a waste of my tym as when the page is aligned with the intent I would rather focuses my attention else where.
Of course i would starts with checking the new key words, whether they are related or jsst some random long tail impressions. In case they were fine I generally prefer to keeps it like that and observe CTR or ranking movements first.
the most difficult things for me was attracting visitors when my blogs was practically in visible to every one.
I were always changing stuff pre maturely rather than waiting until everything settled down.
Once i was stopped obsessing about my search engine rankings every single day it became vry...
peviously my perception of optimisation entailed getting the right amount of key word density on ur page. well that was me making pages more difficult to read once i begins writing to the query and then optimised it around things made much more sense.
Hlo everybody,
By now i has gained enough knowledge on the web to understand that there is still so much that i does not know SEO, websites, traffic and marketing are all easy things at first glance until you look deeper into them.
My reason for registering on BlackHatWorld was my constant...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.