Recent content by Meteeto

  1. M

    Your First Move When Google Rankings Plummet?

    to be honest, I begin with gsc to figure out where the ranking have been lost, on page or for certain keyword . at times, I believed that there was a huge loss, but in reality, it was just one particular cluster. there is no point in touching the content until u find out what the issue is.
  2. M

    How Long Do You Keep a Link-Building Strategy Before Changing It?

    honestly speaking, it take me between 3-6 month to make any decision related to link building. I have seen a no. of people changing their approach on a monthly basis without even knowing what worked or did not work for them. all that one needs to do is track GSC stat.
  3. M

    How many replies do you usually get from 100 mails to publishing site ?

    It really does come down to the quality of the list, in my opinion. mass e-mails at random tend to get thrown out, but site in the same niche will certainly create a response.
  4. M

    Bing Ads crawler setup. anyone testing TrafficSaviour recently

    TBH I will put some new LP’s on and check the logs since it looks like these residential proxies are getting harder to filter out using basic filter nd IP bans are not working anymore.
  5. M

    Something I Have Learned From Working On Websites

    I totally agree with your statement. I have seen website which were required to addres a completely new issue after resolving the old issue becuz the core issue was never identified.
  6. M

    Can inconsistent posting reduce a page’s reach?

    In my view, not being there for a couple of day would not bring about the death of your reach. In my opinion, consistency in quality is more imprtant than having to post on a daily basis to remain active.
  7. M

    List of Reputable PBN Services

    sure, yes, the thing itself for me is going to have to be more relevant to the site itself rather than to the name of the site. the only thing that is really imprtant is the relevancy nd ranking stability of the site.
  8. M

    your ideas for best software to sell

    saas works well in dealing with the basic and paid problems. the automated system for dealing with the particular issue will work much better than the complicated one since it serve a genuine need.
  9. M

    Hiii BlackHadWorld community

    Hiii everyone, new member here. Join BHW to build my knowledge in Search Engine Optimization nd connect with people who share similar interests.
Back
Top