Recent content by Mediyashley

  1. M

    Will Pay $200 for Facebook ACCOUNT w/ 5,000+ targeted friends

    Hi, I was wondering if you were still able to deliver 10 Facebook Accounts with 500 Asian American (Asians living in America) each. Please let me know if we can make an arrangement. Thanks, Ashley
  2. M

    Will Pay $200 for Facebook ACCOUNT w/ 5,000+ targeted friends

    Thank you for all the replies, everyone. Just to be perfectly clear, I need a facebook account with 5,000 Asians living in America as friends. Let me know if you can deliver (mediyashley on gmail).
  3. M

    Will Pay $200 for Facebook ACCOUNT w/ 5,000+ targeted friends

    I am looking to purchase a Facebook account with 5,000 STRICTLY Asian American friends. Please let me know if you can deliver. Thanks.
  4. M

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hi Moneyrocks, I am looking to buy a Facebook account with 5,000 STRICTLY Asian American friends. Please let me know if you can deliver. Thanks!
Back
Top