Recent content by MDL hat

  1. MDL hat

    What is the top Affiliate Link Cloaking service for marketing on Facebook?

    Absolutely, I get what you mean. The only reason I keep mentioning these issues is that I’ve been looking for a solution for my job for over a month now, yet I still haven’t found anything effective. So, I’m just exploring various options and figuring out what my next steps could be.
  2. MDL hat

    What is the top Affiliate Link Cloaking service for marketing on Facebook?

    Hey guys, I’m looking for the absolute best Link Cloaking service right now that provides highly resilient cloaked links capable of bypassing Facebook's moderation algorithms. The main issue I'm facing is dealing with FB's aggressive bots, scrapers, and automated crawlers that utilize...
  3. MDL hat

    Which cloaking method actually works on Blogger (Blogspot) for Facebook?

    Indeed, you are completely correct. However, the issue is that Facebook can readily identify client-side cloaking, particularly when it's used via Blogger.
  4. MDL hat

    Which cloaking method actually works on Blogger (Blogspot) for Facebook?

    I’m currently running Facebook free traffic using Blogger (Blogspot) to promote my direct links. As we all know, working without cloaking is completely impossible right now because FB bots instantly flag everything. I want to know what cloaking methods actually work best here to handle the FB...
  5. MDL hat

    45% click loss running FB to direct link (cloaking issue)

    I’m also using cloaking, but when Facebook’s residential IPs come through, they seem to detect the cloaking.
  6. MDL hat

    Is cloaking the only method for handling Facebook moderation?

    So, what method or cloaking service are you currently using?
  7. MDL hat

    Which cloaking service works best for this setup? (Need Advice)

    You’re absolutely right; client-side JS can easily be flagged or detected. I think the method you mentioned might work for me. It would be helpful if you could explain in a bit more detail how the method works and what its setup or structure looks like—or perhaps I could send you a private message?
  8. MDL hat

    Is cloaking the only method for handling Facebook moderation?

    Is cloaking the only method for handling Facebook moderation and affiliate links, or are there better alternatives or techniques that experienced marketers are using? Would appreciate any real-world advice or recommendations.
  9. MDL hat

    Best Cloaking Service For FB...

    You’re right. I’ve tried other cloakers before, but the issue wasn’t solved, so I’m now considering changing the cloaker. I think the JS-based one may be getting detected too easily.
  10. MDL hat

    Which cloaking service works best for this setup? (Need Advice)

    Hey guys, I’m currently running Facebook organic traffic/affiliate marketing Actually Traffic Arbitrage. Since I’m limited to a client-side environment, I’m looking for a reliable JavaScript-based traffic filtering/cloaking solution that can accurately detect Facebook scrapers and bots while...
  11. MDL hat

    Best Cloaking Service For FB...

    Hello guys, can anyone recommend the best cloaking service for Facebook organic/free traffic using Group Posts using Blogger (Blogspot)? Looking for a reliable and proven solution. Any recommendations?
Back
Top