Completely agree. Sandboxing on brand-new domains has gotten brutal over the past year. Fresh domains require way too much initial trust-building and authority before Google even starts indexing content properly. Aged domains with clean, relevant anchor profiles are saving months of testing...
Totally agree! Organic community building and value-first posts usually convert much better on Reddit than paid ads because users here prefer authentic discussions.
Reddit ads work well for niche B2B or tech products if you target specific subreddits instead of broad interest groups, but the conversion rate for general e-commerce is usually lower compared to Meta ads.
I usually use Google search operators like site:reddit.com "keyword" or tools like Subreddit Stats and Anvaka's Reddit map. Searching natively inside Reddit often misses smaller, active sub-communities.
Are you using hreflang tags correctly for the different language versions? Also, check if the non-indexed pages have enough internal links or unique content compared to the main English version.
It's a classic catch-22, but I think they just serve two completely different purposes.
The thumbnail is essentially your "hook" or your packaging. If it's terrible, nobody is going to click, which means your amazing 10-minute video never even gets a chance. But on the flip side, if you have a...
For brand new sites, my approach is 100% informational first. Trying to rank commercial money pages on a fresh domain right out of the gate is just fighting a losing battle with the sandbox.
I usually pick a very narrow sub-topic (for example, instead of general 'skincare', I'll drill down...
100% yes. With AI generating endless generic articles these days, basic 'information' is no longer enough to stand out. Readers can get standard facts anywhere in seconds.
What actually keeps them coming back is a unique voice and genuine helpfulness. I've found that shifting the core focus to...
Great topic. After sending hundreds of cold emails and connecting with founders, I've realized that clients are completely blind to the standard "I can rank your site" or "I can build backlinks" pitches.
The one approach that actually moved the needle for my response rate wasn't a magic...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.