Recent content by MatteoRicci34

  1. M

    Is creating a theme page in 2026 worth it ?

    however, when it comes to the theme page, I believe it is still possible to earn through them, but I will select niches which include buyers rather than just viewers. besides, earning through advertisements alone may not give me enough money nd hence I need to consider affiliate marketing.
  2. M

    Google SERP - Third Party Status - August 2026

    some third-party search engine result page (SERP) APIs tend to act up sometimes, so I would want to try out another one also aside from having a fall back mechanism.
  3. M

    Does every article need to be very detailed?

    word count always seems to get in the way, in my opinion u must discuss the topic in depth and include additional information when needed.
  4. M

    Does a backlink become more valuable when the linking page starts ranking?

    It can help but it will not automatically increase the value of your link. from my point of view, the relevance, positioning nd linking structure of the page matter even more.
  5. M

    How to choose successful and low bid range keywords? I need a suggestion

    bid from planners are greatly exaggerated. tighten exact matche on buyer intent, make sure manual CPC bids remain low, nd cleanse with negative keywords tbf
  6. M

    How do you measure the real SEO value of a guest post after 6 months?

    Imo, the approach that should be taken here is to calculate the value of the backlink after the hype is gone. the following factor will come into consideration: referral traffic, keyword change nd relevancy/indexing.
  7. M

    Are People Still Using Expired Domains Effectively in 2026, or Is It Overhyped Now?

    expired imo domain do hold some worth but all the low hanging fruit is gone. I have had more succes in finding expired domain where the niche, backlink nd content purpose are aligned rather than going for DR or age.
  8. M

    Quick Income Skills for non technical Persons.

    perhaps the simplest things to do are content writing, basic social media management nd lead generation. pick any of the above nd start excelling in it daily through offering your service without thinking about making fast money.
  9. M

    Best cloaker for Taboola & Outbrain? Need fast setup.

    agree on geoedge, pure js gets flagged fast on native. page lag usually happens when the script pings external servers on every click.. if u enable local caching on tools like TrafficSaviour or Cloakerly, the check runs directly on your own host. page opens instantly nd no latency delay.
  10. M

    I get lots of organic traffic but i cant find a suitable ad network to monetise

    and if I am still able to access it, the first thing that I will try is regaining access to adSense. the rest of the alternatives cannot come close to AdSense's standards without at least good tier 1 traffic.
  11. M

    The best cloaking method for TikTok ads

    Ofc, I will make sure that no cloaking takes place at all but focus on ensuring that there is alignment between the ad, offer nd landing page. at time, the reviews for TikTok could be pretty erratic.
  12. M

    How do you build topical coverage without creating hundred of thin supporting pages?

    I agre with you on that. Rather than creating another link to address a different topic, I think we should focus on expanding an existing one where our purposes converge. we can always use internal links for this.
  13. M

    My Expired Domain Started Well But Growth Suddenly Stopped

    It has also occurred to me previously. the first thing that an expired domain can give you will be a boost, but then you ned to look at backlink lost, relevancy of content nd consistency of the new page with the old one.
  14. M

    Is anyone else struggling to get traffic even after publishing regularly?

    It can be done efectively, but mainly through beter targeting. the strategy that has ben more effective for me is to update my content than to write new blog post.
  15. M

    What are?

    there is no magic trafic button that can be pressed in 2026. many “fast traffic” method quickly fail or get stuck in loopholes. It is usually those that have seen succes through their hard work which are the ones that combine SEO, content, communities, and paid trafic.
Back
Top