Recent content by matt89

  1. M

    12 CPM Alternatives to Adsense

    I would like to know answer for this question :)
  2. M

    Bad monetizing

    I contacted the support and seems like that $3.44 for 1000 unique views doesn't apply on all publishers, it's average. They will rate your website when you register. Any other suggestion to monetise?
  3. M

    Bad monetizing

    Thanks for the reply! The thing is I will lose all my traffic, about 15% of my traffic is organic. Other 85% is coming from Tv entertainment sites such as sidereel, tvduck, blinkx and some others. And they don't allow content locking.
  4. M

    Bad monetizing

    Hi I have a TvShow site with about 8k unique visitors per day. But I am getting paid very poorly. Example: I joined trafficrenevue dot com. I am using their SlidingBanner, there stands that they pay $3.44 for 1k US visitors. I did some calculations and I have 4k US visitors per day, so thats...
  5. M

    What do you think about clicksor

    I had a tvshow site while ago and made about $400. First I was earning great but after while I earned like 50% less with the same traffic.
  6. M

    Crappy but Unique content

    Thanks for the replys. Seems like in future more money is going to the rewriting industry. Still going to give it a try. Blog has scheduled posts for 2 months :)
  7. M

    Crappy but Unique content

    Hi Is it possible to rank with crappy but unique content? Does google algorytm detect "readability"?
  8. M

    Autoblog pinging

    Thanks I quess there should be no problem because all the posts have been scheduled for the 24h.
  9. M

    Make text files from database

    Hi I have a wordpress database. I already extracted some information from the database, so it looks like: Post title,Post content "Hello world","Hi my name is Matt" Is there possibility to transfer each of the database line into a single text file? Where text file name is Post title. I would...
  10. M

    Autoblog pinging

    Then it should be okay even if I ping 200 different links from same domain?
  11. M

    Autoblog pinging

    Hi How many time I can ping to not get banned? per day/hour?
  12. M

    [REQ] False Date Program

    Hi I had couple months ago one program, where I could run any program and set the date of opening the program. It "extended" the trial period. But unfortunately I have forgotten the name of that program. Is there anybody who will fresh my memory or give any directions?
  13. M

    Cpa company for emailing

    Hi Any good companies that allow emailing the offer?
  14. M

    cpa accepting cl traffic?

    I contacted them too and seems aim is only for support they don't check applications.
  15. M

    Cpajuice

    Hi Anybody here have tried this network? I told my friend to complete one email submit to be sure of this company but it won't show the conversion.
Back
Top