Recent content by marth01

  1. M

    $100/Day Black Hat SEO: EASY GUIDE FOR NOOBS

    Currently waiting medium, notion page google.site to be index.
  2. M

    How to promote CPA affiliate marketing in Instagram...

    The best way is Instagram stories swipe up to your landing page. Search for influencers that fit your niche. Let them post stories for 24 hours you surely have conversations.
  3. M

    Hi guys, building free tools for everyone!

    Build for me a lie detector application. My wife lies a lot and she denying every.
  4. M

    $100/Day Black Hat SEO: EASY GUIDE FOR NOOBS

    When I create a post on notion, medium, will I link to my landing page? Or I should still refer them to Google search?
  5. M

    How to build a lot of backlinks quickly? Any type is fine

    buy from seoclerks very cheap and massive backlinks
  6. M

    $100/Day Black Hat SEO: EASY GUIDE FOR NOOBS

    I guess my main carrd.co landing page has to be index first on Google before I proceed to create other post on Google site, notion page, medium etc? Or I will just creat other post without minding if my main landing page is index?
  7. M

    $100/Day Black Hat SEO: EASY GUIDE FOR NOOBS

    Any idea how long it takes to index card co link on Google?
  8. M

    $100/Day Black Hat SEO: EASY GUIDE FOR NOOBS

    Can I use a free domain? like mindmodeX.carrd.com... since you mentioned carrd.
  9. M

    [METHOD] Newbie friendly guide to Affiliate Marketing using TikTok

    I already started Tiktok with a niche on political news. I have 1k followers. So, do I need to delete all the post and start posting this dropshipping? Or I should post both niche?
  10. M

    How can i monetize my tiktok through other means?

    Pls can you guys give me a clue how to creat CPA videos to post on tiktok. Do you put call to action text on screen or link in bio only. Also if I am promoting email submit offer e.g win Amazon gift card, how to make this type of video?
  11. M

    Adbluemedia Vs Ogads Which Better

    Pls can you guys give me a clue how to creat CPA videos to post on tiktok. Do you put call to action text on screen or link in bio only. Also if I am promoting email submit offer e.g win Amazon gift card, how to make this type of video?
  12. M

    can i do affiliate marketing on tiktok?

    No, you can't monetized MOD APK
  13. M

    can i do affiliate marketing on tiktok?

    Very easy for me . I used mod Apk and 98% us audience and I living in Africa Each of my Videos get 10k plus but my chalenge is what product to promote and how to go about it precisely .
  14. M

    Channel country?

    Thank you for this info.
Back
Top