Recent content by marko84srb

  1. M

    What tool do you use to repurpose youtube shorts ?

    Can you give me name of tool that will work best for repurposing Tiktok`s to Shorts ?
  2. M

    What tool do you use to repurpose youtube shorts ?

    Makink video that already exists unique.
  3. M

    What tool do you use to repurpose youtube shorts ?

    What type of changes do you make in capcut to make video unique to Youtube`s algorhytm ?
  4. M

    What tool do you use to repurpose youtube shorts ?

    Hi to all, As title say i am looking for tool that will repurpose existing videos. I have used ffmpeg with limited success, but nowadays it doesnt work anymore. Every help is appriciated!
  5. M

    Tiktok USA setup

    Still cant find setup that works. Only Orbot (tor application for android) works , but with limited visibility (100-200 Views) per post. I will apreciate all sugestions !
  6. M

    Tiktok USA setup

    @netproxy Do you offer trial of your services ?
  7. M

    Tiktok USA setup

    @GlobalProxy4g Any windows solution atm. I used Gologin for past year, but now its not working ? Thanks my friend
  8. M

    Tiktok USA setup

    @GlobalProxy4g What emulator for android do you reccomend. I Tried VMOS but cant get it work.
  9. M

    Best way to post on TikTok US from outside the country?

    What paid VPN`s are working with tiktok ?
  10. M

    [HELP] 0 Views After 24 Hours - USA Targeting Setup, What Went Wrong?

    Use vpn that offers residental ip`s , not nord vpn.
  11. M

    Does VPN/Proxy hurt TikTok reach?

    Some VPN`s offer real residental ip`s. That should work. Dont have money atm to test them.
  12. M

    Does VPN/Proxy hurt TikTok reach?

    @Lukmat What VPN are you using ?
  13. M

    Tiktok USA setup

    I need help related to TikTok. I've tried all the anti-detect browsers for PC — none of them work for bulk posting. I also tried using a phone, without a SIM card, and with various proxy apps, but it's not working. Could you share your TikTok setup so I don’t waste more time and money? Thanks...
Back
Top