Recent content by Mark.s

  1. M

    Using Adwords Vouchers

    The 301 redirect is a redirect to your landing page. The 301 redirect is then covered by the TinyURL. You can now put the TinyURL into your Adwords campaign. This gives a double layer of protection and makes it significantly harder for Google to detect your original URL. P.S. I'd...
  2. M

    Using Adwords Vouchers

    no need for CC info, just an address then select the manual payment option. Wait a few hours then enter your coupon code. this works for me
  3. M

    Using Adwords Vouchers

    I'm also fairly new at this but in my limited experience no, it works without any deposit of cash. I think the reason why people would normally make a deposit using a virtual credit card is because Google approves the account right away with no questions. The advantage of this is that they can...
  4. M

    Using Adwords Vouchers

    Hey, this is what I do and it works for the most part. Let me know if it works for you. btw where do you get your coupons from? 1. I use a 301 redirect from a free Web Host client (New account every time) 2. fresh e-mail address every time 3. a TinyURL to cover up my URL 4. an IP spoof program...
  5. M

    The 101 of Using Multiple AdWords Accounts

    Hey I really need help running multiple adwords accounts using coupons. I'm trying to open up a small business and it would really be helpful at first if I can use the system until I can afford to pay. Currently my accounts keep getting banned and I'm not sure if I'm doing this right this is...
Back
Top