Recent content by marco.alem

  1. M

    What is working for local SEO after the latest Google changes?

    Absolutely 100 percent agreed with you. Even if a GBP is perfectly optimized, there will be many opportunities for increased visibility through it. This is one of those basic things that can easily be overlooked.
  2. M

    Youtube circumvention.

    Right on target. As long as you stay within YouTube guidelines and don't abuse the automation, the site's authority will take care of the rest. Thanks for the feedback. Always tweaking the process.
  3. M

    What made you realize your SEO strategy was wrong?

    Yes, rankings can remain stagnant even though the quality of traffic is deteriorating, particularly in cases when there are changes to SERPs and/or intent. I would look at all three metrics together rather than use ranking as the KPI,
  4. M

    good and fast indian vpn for windows or chrome

    Surfshark. and .NordVPN. work well with Indian servers. I have had reliable experiences with both of these; try a few Indian servers since the speed may differ from one server to another.
  5. M

    What SEO tactics are really working for you in 2026?

    same to me, actually. it would be better to construct a few good links and improve site structure rather than focus on the quantity of links only.
  6. M

    What SEO tactics are really working for you in 2026?

    Updating old content may be an easy way out to increase search engine ranking positions. However, I normally start with the posts that fall just outside page one.
  7. M

    What SEO tactics are really working for you in 2026?

    Yeah, I've noticed that too. Sometimes an old page (2 years) with a refresh will outrank a new article simply because Google knows what the page is about.
  8. M

    What SEO tactics are really working for you in 2026?

    Yes, I agree with that. In fact, being searched by brands is a good indicator since it means that they know and trust you, rather than just stumbling upon you via some random keywords.
  9. M

    What SEO tactics are really working for you in 2026?

    KGR is a good way of identifying opportunities that are low on competition,particularly those on new websites. I would recommend looking into the quality of the webpages because programmatic scalability is bound to get messy.
  10. M

    What SEO tactics are really working for you in 2026?

    I have been concentrating more on sustainable SEO rather than hacks. I would love to know what SEO tactics are really working for you in 2026. Is it content SEO, link-building, technical SEO, or something else that is delivering success.
  11. M

    Hello members

    .Newbie trying to figure out how people generate traffic for their custom link lockers. Hoping to learn about some good networks here
Back
Top