Recent content by mangaindex

  1. M

    Looking for Lead Gen

    wdym video photo or blog? just set up a Lead gen ad on Facebook set the audience to USA leave the audience broad but just make sure the copywriting and creative match your target audience
  2. M

    Looking for Lead Gen

    can't PM because I'm still quite new and have not posted 15 times but give me your details and I can get in touch plus show past results , will this just be the ad setup or ads / creative and copywriting?
  3. M

    From 0 to 650k traffic in a matter of days

    backdoors being one of them I assume based off your previous post? and I assume the method is just redirect bot traffic??
  4. M

    From 0 to 650k traffic in a matter of days

    redirect spam? is that it looked through your previous post and that was the one one that mentioned how to do it
  5. M

    From 0 to 650k traffic in a matter of days

    is it bots? and backdoors any hint and ill do my own research and work thanks
  6. M

    From 0 to 650k traffic in a matter of days

    can you PM please i checked the sites you gave , and would like to learn how to do the same thing
Back
Top