Recent content by Majestic1947

  1. M

    Urgent google algo message - the countdown had begun

    To everyone concerned This message is starting to appear on some the major seo forums and via email, I thought it was important you guys and gals were made aware of this fellow webmasters dream The clock is ticking folks..... ................................. "My dream" Last night I had a...
  2. M

    Please help newbie with proxies

    Hi there The tool is called Google Maps scraper, I was playing around with it for about 4 hours. Was working really well and then stopped, I then checked google search on my browser and had to put a code in to make google search work again.. I can search on Google but the software will no...
  3. M

    Please help newbie with proxies

    Hi there. Would be grateful if someone can help me, today I purchased some softwarew which scrapes details from Googl,e ... the software worked great for about 4 hours and then stopped. I checked to manaul and it mentions using a proxi file.. I got some proxies from this forum and placed...
Back
Top