Recent content by Maemills

  1. Maemills

    Recommended open source anti-detect browser?

    Just google it and try each of them. That's how I found Vision. At first, it might not seem like a super special tool, but it has a bot farmer and saves on traffic when using proxies, so it's also saving money.
  2. Maemills

    What's the main advantage of FatAds?

    Live support + quality traffic for the right verticals. Basically the bare minimum you need.
  3. Maemills

    Bots in Propeller: is it risky?

    I get push traffic from PropellerAds, but there are a lot of bots - how to clean the feed and find quality sources?
  4. Maemills

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Is your browser suitable for working with ad websites?
  5. Maemills

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hi. If i register with you, can I count on assistance with creatives?
  6. Maemills

    Hello everyone

    Hi! Welcome
  7. Maemills

    do you read books?

    I read books, I love Shakespeare
  8. Maemills

    Hello Forum

    Glad to register here and be a part of this great forum!
Back
Top