Recent content by madisoncarter2

  1. M

    Are Twitter/X Replies Still the Best Way to Build Engagement?

    Yeah, definitely. Good replies can get way more eyeballs than your own posts if you jump into the right conversations. The key is adding something useful instead of just replying for the sake of engagement. Consistency matters too
  2. M

    sms broadcasting platforms

    Yeah, check Bird or Vonage. Both have Vietnam routes, but make sure you check the sender ID requirements first. Vietnam can be pretty strict with A2P traffic
  3. M

    If You Lost Everything Tomorrow, How Would You Make Your First $1,000 Again?

    That’s pretty much how I’d do it too. Start with what you actually know, sell it as a service, get a few clients, prove it works, and then reinvest. Much better than blowing the $1k on a fancy logo and 17 SaaS subscriptions
  4. M

    How To Do Keyword Research?

    I’d say keyword research is pretty important, especially for a new blog. You don’t really need to pay for Semrush or Ahrefs 24/7 though. I usually combine free tools like Google Keyword Planner, Google autocomplete and Search Console, then use Ahrefs when I need to dig deeper into volume and...
  5. M

    is the 10 minute rule still a thing on youtube

    10 minutes isn’t really the magic number anymore. Long-form is still better for ad revenue, especially if you can keep retention high, while Shorts are great for reach and bringing in new viewers. I’d probably mix both rather than going all-in on Shorts.
  6. M

    Best Casino Affiliate Strategies 2026?

    SMS can work well, but I wouldn’t call it unbeaten. SEO, paid traffic, email, and push can all perform depending on the GEO and offer. For SMS, I’d only use properly opted-in lists—buying or scraping numbers is asking for compliance and deliverability problems.
  7. M

    Any idea how to talk to human support/a live agent on Facebook?

    I’d try reaching them through another channel, like email or social media. Sometimes mentioning that AI support already failed to resolve the issue helps get it escalated to a human agent.
Back
Top