Recent content by Mad_Russian

  1. M

    What Are You Running Your Instagram Bots Likes Daily?

    I'd love to hear about any other tests you run on the subject. Both accounts I use on my bot are extremely valuable so I can't test around
  2. M

    What Are You Running Your Instagram Bots Likes Daily?

    I'm curious at what rate you guys are liking photos on Instagram now? I'm currently running 550-700 a day and I have no problems but I feel like I'm riding it pretty cautious, is anyone running different numbers with success?
  3. M

    Can You be banned for constant changing vid responses?

    Can you be banned for posting the your videos as video responses to different videos over and over?
  4. M

    Original content, Popularity, and length...

    You don't get bored and leave things under 2 minutes, even 3 minutes.
  5. M

    Where Do You Guys Get Your Public Domain Music?

    teknoaxe on youtube :)
  6. M

    Tube Toolbox Safe?

    I know there are countless threads about this but as of today 11/03/12 is tube toolbox safe to use? I am about to buy the lifetime membership and just want to make sure that it is still a valid program that will not get me banned as long as it is used within guidelines and not abused! Thanks!
  7. M

    Vagex Credits 1/2 Price Idea

    Would anyone be interested in purchasing Vagex credits at half price of what they charge? I was thinking about buying credits in bulk then adding 10k for $5 (whatever options checked), also bulk ordering would be an option. Would this be interesting to anyone or should I scratch the thought?
  8. M

    Would you support me: real youtube views

    If you have openings let me know in a PM
  9. M

    Credit system vs. JumpStart-ish

    I'll be one of the first customers! I like both ideas but I like the idea of credits so that I can allocate a specific amount to each video. Maybe you could offer both in time though?
  10. M

    Youtube Subscriber System

    I hope you get this going. Here's a bump you can give me free credits when your program is up ;) jp Merry Christmas!
  11. M

    [WTB] QUICKLY - Legit Purchasing Youtube View Sites

    Thanks you two! No more replies please, pm me if you have a legit site to use.
  12. M

    [WTB] QUICKLY - Legit Purchasing Youtube View Sites

    Also, if the views are slow (1-5k a day) will they be adsense safe?
  13. M

    [WTB] QUICKLY - Legit Purchasing Youtube View Sites

    Quickly, I have about 30 minutes where a friend of mine wants to buy me 100k views. What is a legit site that is definitely going to deliver? Thanks
  14. M

    [GET] 20 x FREE gig vouchers for fiverr - Merry Xmas

    Awesome I'm in on this!
  15. M

    Add your gathered user lists!

    I'm surprised there isn't a thread like this already. I thought it would be a good idea if we all added our large gathered lists here for use in youtube blasting programs (tubeflow, toolbox, etc.). Here are two (I have more on other computers), the first is about 50k subs from nigahiga and...
Back
Top