Recent content by m6ceb

  1. M

    IPTorrent Invite

    Please can someone invite me l, would really appreciate it. Lost my access a few years ago due to inactivity. :) [email protected]
  2. M

    Some advise on getting traffic.

    Wow! That's fantastic thanks so much for taking the time to comment, gave me a great start there and already started applying some of those things, wish me luck and thanks again!
  3. M

    Some advise on getting traffic.

    Hi guys! I have just started a forum for Amateur radio, its a brand new domain and been making twitter posts etc.. not much traffic. What would be a good way to get more people to the site? Facebook ads? Google ads? or something else? Know very little been out of the game for a decade or so...
  4. M

    Fuck off you cunts!!!!!!!!!!!

    I can confirm this was not me posting :( sorry guys, got my account back now :)
  5. M

    Iptorrents Invite

    Please can someone send me iptorrents invite? Would be very grateful :)
  6. M

    Fuck off you cunts!!!!!!!!!!!

    Fuck off!! Fuck off!!!!
  7. M

    I could really use some avise please :)

    Thanks for your help! I will sort that out! :)
  8. M

    I could really use some avise please :)

    I have created a few, the site is only 6 weeks old (the site was active a few years ago, I have resurected it) Thanks for your help :)
  9. M

    I could really use some avise please :)

    Hi Everyone, I really could use your help! I have a SEO style website, I sell twitter followers, likes and backlinks etc.. I recently started using GetResponse.com for my newletter, I am trying to build a list to build a relationship with people, I am offering over 500mb of Premium Themes and...
  10. M

    What is the best way?

    Hi everyone! I am a total noob to PPC etc.. I am wanting people to subscribe to my email list, I am giving away loads of stuff to them when they subscribe, only problem is, no one is subscribing :) I am looking for the cheapest and best method to get people to sign up to my newsletter (i...
  11. M

    Looking for lowest web hosting

    I would defo recommend HAWKHOST! Been using them for Years!! Amazing!
  12. M

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Just ordered :) Transaction ID 5PW41431P27602832 thank you
  13. M

    So Prince William's Wife Is Having Her Baby...Who Cares?

    I love the royal family!
  14. M

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    you have got NO CHANCE! He had robbed you and you are better trying to move on, carma will get his ass lol :)
  15. M

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Yeh williamk is a total cu,t you have no chance of getting your money back! He scammed me also!
Back
Top