Recent content by m4t4

  1. M

    google ads account suspended for suspicious payment help

    That's true. Here, we use one card per account. However, I have friends who have one card for three accounts and managed to reactivate them. It could be that with large amounts, it really is a problem to recover.
  2. M

    google ads account suspended for suspicious payment help

    This is very simple to resolve, we get back 100% here. Just click on 'Fix it', complete the form stating that the card is yours and requesting Google to send a confirmation SMS to your bank. After that, Google will create a task for you in account, which will be a card confirmation. A code will...
  3. M

    Frequent suspension for circumventing systems

    My Google Ads accounts keep getting suspended for circumventing systems and I can't seem to get around it. We run nutra offers here, and usually, the account would only get suspended after we scaled to around $50k. But now, whenever I launch a black ad, the account gets suspended, sometimes even...
  4. M

    What to do when account suspended?

    Just keep disputing it; keep testing out different appeals, and eventually, the account will be restored.
  5. M

    Max 100$ spending issue on Account Level

    Hi! I'm having the same problem, but my 60 accounts are limited to $20. Are your accounts new? If you find out anything, pls share!
  6. M

    My Google Ads account isn't spending money.

    I'm running some tests, I suspect it's the IP address of my cloaking, it's the last variable we're considering. If it's not that, we're in the dark kkkk Let's improve our heating system, maybe it will improve our reputation as you said.
  7. M

    My Google Ads account isn't spending money.

    I did that and I'm talking to a Google manager, but since there are several accounts, I imagine it won't solve the problem.
  8. M

    My Google Ads account isn't spending money.

    I'll test that; it happens exactly the same way here. Thank you!
  9. M

    My Google Ads account isn't spending money.

    Yes, the operation is almost identical.
  10. M

    My Google Ads account isn't spending money.

    idk how to explain it correctly, but I know it's correct because my cloaking is the same as a friend's, and his works perfectly.
  11. M

    My Google Ads account isn't spending money.

    I've already tried doing that, but it didn't work. I also tried doing a presell via Convertri, but that didn't work either. Idk what to do anymore, i will try talk with Google again, but its hard
  12. M

    My Google Ads account isn't spending money.

    Yes! It always causes the problem of a compromised website. I think our website is blocking Google bots or something similar. Has something similar happened to you, or do you have any suggestions on what could be done? We've already changed the cloaking and nothing, I use Cloudflare. Yes, I'm...
  13. M

    My Google Ads account isn't spending money.

    Okay! But this still happens, I need your help! Thank you!
  14. M

    My Google Ads account isn't spending money.

    I've already run all those tests. Our ad team runs the tests every day and the result never changes. Do you think this could be a problem with the ads? Because the account doesn't even spend money, it's not like it's spending money but not getting views or sales. Thank you for your help!
  15. M

    My Google Ads account isn't spending money.

    Yours? I didn't understand, sorry.
Back
Top