Recent content by m0n99

  1. M

    Etsy suspended account - How to deal with it ?

    beware of scammers, his account is new, and in all my time selling on Etsy, I've never seen anyone who could actually guarantee they could fix this unless they were a scammer
  2. M

    Etsy suspended account - How to deal with it ?

    you can't use your own information to sign up again. use a friend's or family member's information instead
  3. M

    Adspower with etsy use

    I'm selling on Etsy too. How can I message you?
  4. M

    Etsy Suspended Account - How to Get A New One?

    I'm already running two Etsy shops that are doing pretty well. The problem is I can't figure out how to create another account that actually survives. Whether I buy an account or register one using a friend's information with a proxy and an anti-detect browser, they all end up getting suspended...
Back
Top