Recent content by LuckyDrug

  1. LuckyDrug

    [Journey] $5k / month in Pharma niche

    Yes, I was lose all, but build new domains. For some unknown reason, the forum has held two of my posts “for moderation,” so I no longer feel like posting here.
  2. LuckyDrug

    [Journey] $5k / month in Pharma niche

    Here's an interesting fact—a lot of people asked me for a referral code for the affiliate program, but NO ONE actually signed up :)
  3. LuckyDrug

    [Journey] $5k / month in Pharma niche

    I wrote a post and it got automatically blocked... I don't want to write it all over again! I'll write something later. Especially since life is taking an interesting turn—not for the better... but hope springs eternal :)
  4. LuckyDrug

    [Journey] $5k / month in Pharma niche

    PHARM-EMPIRE-3995369421
  5. LuckyDrug

    [Journey] $5k / month in Pharma niche

    I wrote a long post and received this recognition from the forum: " Deleted by BlackHat World 1 minute ago Reason: Content automatically deleted due to high AI detection score." Thank you, BHW
  6. LuckyDrug

    [Journey] $5k / month in Pharma niche

    I'm not selling anything :)
  7. LuckyDrug

    [Journey] $5k / month in Pharma niche

    Also, friends, if anyone else needs referral codes for PharmEmpire, I've generated a couple below: PHARM-EMPIRE-5259893022 PHARM-EMPIRE-1409150133 PHARM-EMPIRE-3400741153
  8. LuckyDrug

    [Journey] $5k / month in Pharma niche

    Hi. Yes, pharmempire.com is one of the best affiliate programs. I work with it myself. REF: PHARM-EMPIRE-6881175046
  9. LuckyDrug

    [Journey] $5k / month in Pharma niche

    Hi, friends! Thanks for your interest in my thread. I’m still in the loop. I haven’t posted in a while because, based on my observations, 80% of the posts are made by people who just want to boost their post count. But I know that some pretty serious people are reading my thread. The situation...
  10. LuckyDrug

    [Journey] $5k / month in Pharma niche

    Hi everyone, I hope someone is interested in my adventure. And maybe someone will find something useful. I recently relaunched the Spanish site, but on a different domain. There's no momentum yet. But I started seeing some impressions last day. The Italian one is still picking up: The French...
  11. LuckyDrug

    [Journey] $5k / month in Pharma niche

    Hi everyone! Yesterday I went to the beach for the first time—for about an hour. I even got a little sunburned :) It’s suddenly gotten really warm and sunny in Riga. I haven’t played any games for over a week now—sometimes I log in to play 1 or 2 games of Hearthstone. Work-wise, conversion...
  12. LuckyDrug

    [Journey] $5k / month in Pharma niche

    Here's my second failure. Although it's less unpleasant than the first. My Spanish domain turned out to be of poor quality (even though I tried to choose a good one), so it's not ranking as expected... it's unlikely to be as successful as the French one. But I'm continuing to work according to...
  13. LuckyDrug

    [Journey] $5k / month in Pharma niche

    Hi everyone! I’m still hard at work. The French site is showing good results—both in terms of traffic and sales. Today I launched the Spanish site and added some content to it. So now I’m working on two sites at the same time, which is pretty good. I plan to launch the Italian site in May. Have...
Back
Top